Monday, June 23, 2014

WOW!...I Didn't Know I Was Talking 'That' Much!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/156933281/fun-whimsical-greeting-card-lets-talk-by?ref=favs_view_1

      Oh Yes!...I do like to talk! :-) But I didn't know that I liked to talk as much as I realized I was talking, when I saw on my blog feed yesterday the amount of talking posts that I've done, and the number of posts I've posted to date!...just saying!...*deep breath* LOL...1,500 posts!!! O_O (Technically 1, 501 posts, counting today! ^_^) And I've only been blogging for four years!
      I starting blogging...'talking'...on April 29, 2010 in a post entitled Here We Go! It's funny to look back and see that my first words included me saying: "I'll be sharing my crocheting projects, giving you links and pictures. I'll share some of my poetry on a daily basis...if my brain cells hold out!" Ha! Ha! Apparently, even four years later, I still have some brain cells hanging on for dear life!! ^_^
      I've talked about just about everything on this blog!...just about! ^_^ Here's a few of the things I've talked about:

-- I've talked about "Mr. Wug 
 -- I've talked about My shoes
-- I've talked about my button nuttiness
-- I've talked about sleeping...or my lack thereof at the time!...and the "Get No Sleep Monster"! Ha! Ha!
--  I talked about "PMS"-ing!
-- I talked about the 'Old People In My Mirror'! 
-- I talked about 'Motown Music'!
-- Even my crocheted bear, "Baby Wuglyee" had a talking day! ^_^ 

      And all of that talking was just in the year I started the blog! O_O I've done three more years of talking since then!! ^_^ WOW!...It's hard to believe that someone could like talking that much!! LOL 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/129031771/vintage-flash-card-talk?ref=favs_view_3
https://www.etsy.com/listing/120507834/you-talk-a-lot-foldout-funny-birthday?ref=favs_view_4

      Of course I like to think of talking as a way of sharing just a little bit of me...with you! ^_^ Why?!...Because as the above funny card shows...when you unfold the whole story ((below)...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/120507834/you-talk-a-lot-foldout-funny-birthday?ref=favs_view_4

      ...sometimes unexpectedly wonderful things will come out! ^_^ ... Until something wonderful comes out from me...I'll just keep talking! LOL...But for right now I'll just say a big 'THANK YOU' to the great shop owners on Etsy, where I got the items for this post, and to YOU I say: "Have A Good Rest Of The Day! ^_^ And now?...I'll......

https://www.etsy.com/listing/153334525/stop-talking-card-set-of-5-cards?ref=favs_view_2

I Like To Talk

I like to talk;
I like to gab;
I like a girlfriend
free confab!

I like to chat;
I like to speak;
I find that words
are what I seek.

I like the chatter
of a crowd;
Not in a whisper,
but out loud.

But, please no talking
while you chew.
{Speaking does 
have manners too!}

I like the noise
that utterance does.
The constant
conversation buzz.

Maybe I need a
word-free diet;
No! I could not
withstand the quiet!

So, I will talk;
Oh yes! I'll dabble
in a constant
lingo babble.

And I'll talk,
and chew the fat,
while the time goes...
just like that!

2 comments:

  1. Tee Hee!! "Chatty Cathy!" :D
    I love to hear you talk! If you stop I would worry sick about it! Keep talking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-)) Thaat's me!..."Chatty Cathy, Extraordinaire!" LOL And thank you for the vote of confidence, Bead!...But me?...Stop talking?!.....Ha! LOL

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^