Monday, February 24, 2014

Sick, Sick, SICK!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/180205061/get-well-mouse-rubber-stamp-with-cold-or?ref=favs_view_1

      ♫ "What a difference a day makes" ♫ ... So the song says, and so it is true! Yesterday I felt tired and sleepy, and had a sense of just not feeling quite myself...Today?...well...actually, ever since last night...It's been a symphony of...drip, drip, drip, cough...cough!...ACHOO!!!!...Ugh!
      So I'm not in the mood for much talking today. In fact, I have a bit of a fever, and I'm stuffy and drippy, and Ugh!!...Just be thankful that you aren't in the room with me, because I'm sure I must be all kinds of contagious right now!!...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/166276616/achoo-hand-embroidered-linen-tissue?ref=favs_view_2

      My hubby doesn't have a choice! :-)) He has to be the 'knight in shining armor' who slays the cold, vanquishes the fever, and entertains the cranky queen!....Uhhhh...that would be me! ^_^ Good thing he's not squeamish about getting coughed and sneezed on! LOL...Anyway! It's back to bed with me!....But you?!.....Have a good day, PLEASE!! :-]

Cough On Me

How do you know that you're in love,
and that you're right where you should be?
When you're holding your sick spouse
and thinking: "You can cough on me."

When they're burning up with fever,
needing tissue, soup, and tea,
and you wanna be their hanky.
"Woo woo woo...just cough on me."

When you really wanna share,
but all you have is sympathy.
Here's to you, my dear sick friend,
just for you...the coughs on me!

2 comments:

  1. so sorry that you are sick, yep you got one great man that is for sure. Hope you feel better soon. Love you Deb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sympathy, Kari...I've had you on my mind too! :-( Let's hope it gets better for both of us soon!! ♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^