Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday...Chocolates And A Movie Day?!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/123426163/sale-blue-teddy-bear-plaque?ref=favs_view_1

        Hello, Y'all! :-) ... Don't you just love this little teddy bear plaque?! ^_^ It reminded me of my 'Baby Wuglyee'! :-)) And he's doing the same thing that me and 'Baby Wuglyee' are doing now too...because of the weather!...*Another 3-5 inches of snow today! UGH!!!*...He's ♫  'putting his arms in the air, and waving 'em like he just don't care!' ♫ LOL
      We give up!!!! Ugh! What do you want us to do, Mr. Snow?...Get down on the ground?...Put our hands behind our back?...Walk a straight line?...Close our eyes and touch our nose?!....What?...WHAT????!!!! ^_^
      Here's what ther backyard looks like right now...just as the new snow is starting to fall....Ugh!...



      We have snow...We have ice...We have ice under snow...We have ice on top of snow!!!...After today's snowfall, we'll have ice under snow, and ice on top of snow, and ice under snow and on top of snow, and snow on top of ice and snow!! LOL...Thus, a good day for chocolates and a good movie!! ^_^
      I've already been looking through the movie listings...Hmmm...What shall it be?!...I know what it 'won't' be! It won't be any movies with snow in them!!! LOL No "It's A Wonderful Life" or "Ice Age"!!!...I've got enough of that to see right here!...




      I could handle a chocolate 'Mounds' bar, and "Finding Nemo"! :-) I don't mind a movie with lots of water!! ^_^ In fact, a movie with some happy talking fish might be right up my alley today!! ^_^ 


      

I see that "The Rainmaker", with Burt Lancaster and Katherine Hepburn, is in the movie listing too!...Hmmm...it's a movie about water...well, rain...but there's hardly any water in the whole movie!! LOL...Whatever! A movie about water, that has no water, would still be a good snow day, with a lot of snow, movie to see! ^_^


      

And Oooooo!...."The Notebook" is on today too!! :-) ... Water?!...Yep!...and a little bit of snow too. But it also has swans and stuff! :-) ... Let's face it...it's  just a good 'lay-around-on-a-snow-day' kinda movie. :-)


      

Now all I have to do is get me some chocolate...and I'm good for the day! :-) Well, except for the cold I seem to be fighting...*drip, drip, drip*...What?!...You knew it couldn't be ALL good, right?! ^_^ ... Anyway!...Have a good snow day...or whatever kind of weather day you're having...Everybody! :-)

Awake!

It feels good to be awake!
Eyes wide open. Brain cells too!
Now my mind and eyes need focus.
Let's go find something to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^