Friday, September 12, 2014

'Virtual Friday' Catch-Up!


     Hello! :-) Yes...I'm still alive! LOL But even I was surprised at how many days have passed by since I blogged!! What is it?...three?! :-)) Three days without blogging may not seem like a lot to most people, but for me it's a lifetime!! ^_^
      I was in a habit of blogging every single day! But my personal...offline...schedule has changed dramatically lately, and I'm trying to get used to it. And trying to figure out where to fit the time for crocheting and blogging and everything else in! Not easy!!
      I can tell you that I now have a PCA (personal care assistant) whose here with me every day. She's really, really nice! :-] And hubby loves here attention to detail! She does whatever dishes he doesn't get to before he goes to work, helps with laundry, cleans my C-Pap machine for me every day, and is available to help me out with anything I need! :-) It's really taking a load off of our minds!
      And we're trying to get my wuglyees etsy shop back in the 'SALE' category!! It's been practically invisible lately!! O_O And we can use the money these days....badly!!!...So if you know anybody that needs some crochet items, send them my way, will ya?! ^_^
      In the meantime, I'm a hat maker extraordinaire!! LOL And this is the beginnings of my latest one...
 

      I'll show you the finished hat in a minute! :-) First, I wanna share with you that I still have hummingbirds...YAY!!! ^_^ ...
 

      I know...you can barely see him! :-)) But....they are kinda little!! :-) 

        Not as little as bumblebees though...and we have lots of them still in the backyard these days too! ^_^ ...
 

      It may just be my mind playing games with me, but I somehow remember this time of year as cooler, with no hummingbirds left...and no bumblebees!! O_O Why we still have so much activity in the backyard is a mystery to me!...A nice mystery though! :-)

      Boy!...Look at how I'm yapping on and on!! :-)) ... I'll stop now!...and show you my colorful hat!! ^_^ ...
 


      It was funny how it looked almost like a different hat every time I changed colors! :-) ...







      And the flower brooch gave it yet another look! :-) ...





      I must admit...I don't like the back seam. The next time I do these may colors I'm gonna have to figure out how to make that seam a bit more invisible!...but for now...OOPS! There it is!!! LOL
 


     I may need a hat on my date tonight. Hubby and I are gonna be going over to the opening day of 'The Big E'! ^_^ We're gonna walk around and check out the other crafts being displayed, and the animals, and catch a LIVE show too!! ^_^
      What are you doing on your date tonight?!...Or this weekend?! ^_^ Whatever it is, have a good time!!! ♥

Have a good weekend!

Spend some time with your kids,
do the errands you been meaning to do,
do a little grocery shopping,
maybe make a chicken stew.

Organize your messy space,
clean the closets, throw things out,
watch a little mindless T.V.,
and replace the bathroom grout.

Take a walk around the park,
play some board games with your friends,
maybe even cut your hair
(but just a little bit, off the ends).

Take a trip to Grandma's house,
do some gardening in the yard,
give new projects a little finish,
but nothing that might be too hard.

It's the weekend, after all;
It's your week's tail, at a wag;
No need for scurry, hurry, rushing.
No! You want this time to lag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^