Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Some Words Of Love For The First September Tuesday...


   I still love you, Roger. ♥ And in case you've been under a rock, or you don't watch t.v., or...and don't even TELL me if it's this one! LOL...you don't follow tennis, I'm talking about Roger Federer. He is the former number one ranked tennis player in the world, who was seeded number seven at this year's U.S. Open.
   Roger and my 'baby boy', Rafael Nadal, were on a fast track to a first-time U.S. Open meeting, until yesterday...*gulp!*...when Roger was put out of the 2013 U.S. Open by a 7-6, 6-3, 6-4 straight sets defeat from Tommy Robredo...*sigh*...The last time Roger was defeated in the fourth round in New York was in 2003.
   He gave credit to Tommy for his great play...as well he deserved!...but still...it's gotta be a heart-breaker! O_O I know I would be!!!...But you know what?!...He will go on! There's always another tournament when you're as good as Roger!...Hence, we still love you, Roger! See you next match! :-)

    And for those of you, like me, who are still dealing with some rather stressful issues these days.....you know, like money or health problems, kids going back to school, or simply trying to let your brain catch up to the fact that it's NOT Monday!...It's Tuesday!...and it's already September!! O_O ...here are some words of love from me to you!...

       Through it all keep smiling! :-) ...


     ...Call a friend with some good, sturdy, listening ears...and grab yourself some chocolate...in whatever form (hot chocolate, chocolate cake, candy bars, fudge, etc)...


     ...have a reassuring cuddle with your weird, handsome, good-smelling, spouse...


     ...think good positive thoughts...


     ...and get on with it!! ^_^ Because guess what?!...like it or not, tomorrow is probably gonna be more of the same...and probably the day after that too!...And who has 'poopy-mood' time to waste?!! LOL
    Have a great day, Everybody!!!...no matter what!!! ^_^

I will Be Happy!

Today I will be happy!
I've decided, and so "There!"
And it won't depend on clothing,
or the way I wear my hair.

My 'Happy' has to be
from my head down to my toes.
And not coincidental,
but because that's what I've chose.

I am trying to be happy
when there's always such bad news.
But the good news is that happy
is a way to squash the blues!

So today I will be happy!
I've decided. Enough said!!
There will be plenty of time for sadness,
and for taking to my bed.

Are you thinking that my poem
is too 'Optimistic/Sappy'?
Okay, you could be right.
Don't burst my bubble. I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^