Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Look What Popped Back Up!!


      If you didn't see my post the other day, about what happened when the thunderstorm 'pow powed' my backyard, this post will look like just a story about goldenrod. :-] Well...actually...that's what it is! A story about goldenrod! Ha! Ha!...
 

      ...and about bees who love goldenrod. :-) The bushes have been full to the brim with bees!!! In fact, if you look close at the photos you'll see them...
 

      I don't have a camera with close up enough to show you, but each bee looks like he has saddle bags hanging on his legs! Ha! Ha! ...Pollen...*cold shiver*...Ohhhh! The sneezing of my brains clear out of my head I would be doing if I was out there!!! ^_^ ...
 

      As you can see, the goldenrod that had been in a 'laying down' position, due to the thunderstorm 'sock-in-the-chin' it took, is now standing tall again...and thriving! :-) The bees are loving it too! But I don't think they're gonna last long, because our temperatures have changed drastically....*brrrr!*...I think you could even call the weather "brisk"...or... "chilly", especially early in the morning.
     I think Fall (Autumn) is finally gonna come...and stay! I can see clues all around now...not just the dropping temperatures either. Our lone hummingbird has been missing for a couple of days now...and the leaves on the trees in the area are starting to change to pretty golds and reds. :-]
      Pretty soon the only green that's gonna be left is the green in my Wuglyees shop! ^_^ Or should I say 'blue green'!...
 

 


     I just made these yesterday. I just realized I had this thread!...I don't know why I never made these before! I think they're a great 'manly' color, don't you?!
     As of today, I'm gonna be working on a couple of wedding sets in the shop. I'm thinking maybe a groom's boutonniere, 5 lapel pins, a ring bearer's pillow, and who knows what else! ^_^ I'm still mentally working on it! Ha! Ha!
      Right now I think I'm gonna work on getting me a few more Zzzzs! I woke up around 3:30 a.m. and haven't been able to go back to sleep!! Ugh! I just love my surges of hormones!!!!....N-O-T!!!! LOL
      Have a good day, Everybody! :-) You know what day it is, right?!....Hump Day! ^_^

I Think I Need To...

I think I need to change things up,
flip the script, change direction;
I don't want to lose my love
for that which I have so much affection?

I think I need some brand new eyes,
to see things a different way.
Because the way that I've been seing
really isn't gonna pay.

I think, because it's me, I need
some creative inspiration.
Some sketches, markers, ball point pens,
and some Disney animation.

I think that this may take some time.
It seems a lot for me to do.
So, maybe I should change my mind.
I'll let you know and get back to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^