Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Still Under The Weather....

https://www.etsy.com/listing/152481503/get-well-soon-card-boston-terrier-sick?ref=favs_view_1

      Yep...I'm still not up to par this morning. *meh* I was thinking that I might just not do a blog post this morning. After all, I'm only here to tell you why I'm not gonna really be here!...But, I decided to do the post because.....because....well...because I'm on a daily roll with this blog, and I don't wanna NOT do a post when I'm still breathing, and clearly still able to form a mental sentence and type!! ^_^
      But forming a mental sentence and typing is just about the extinct of my exertion today! I'm feverish, coughing, sneezing, wheezing, exhausted, and stuffy...Sounds like fun, right?!.....NOT!! But hey!...at least I'm sharing. ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/listing/44780761/squirrel-art-print-sick-day?ref=favs_view_1

      Back to bed....peaceful MEH!...Have a better day than me, Y'all!....Waaaaaaay better!!! :-]

Peaceful Moments

Peace is what I'm after.
No concerns to vex my head.
No disturbing complications.
No emotions to be read.

Peaceful contemplation.
Mental 'Playing in the yard'.
No 'You have to do this!" wording.
Nothing strenuous or hard.

Quiet, simple peace.
No one's problems I should fix.
No concentrated effort.
No new wrinkles in the mix.

Yes, peace is what I'm after.
Nothing pressing me 'to do'.
I want peaceful little moments.
And I'm gonna get them too!

2 comments:

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^