Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's All About 'SISTERHOOD' Love Today!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/130320109/dictionary-necklace-sisterhood-sister-in?ref=favs_view_5

      I'm sure it's no big surprise to my regular blog readers that, after spending yesterday with my baby sister, all I would wanna talk about today is my sister! ^_^ I love her!!...And I didn't realize how long it had been since we had a substantial conversation until we got to talking!
      My baby sister is a mom of three. That means I'm her sister, and her children's 'aunt-ee'. ^_^ I have to admit though, that sometimes it's so hard for me to think of her as a mom!! I have so many visions and memories in my head from when we were kids, that it's hard to think of this, now, woman as a mother taking care of children!...when I used to be her big sister, and take care of her!! :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/155636586/sister-elastic-headbands-apple-green?ref=favs_view_1

      The good thing is that no matter how long we're alive, I'll 'still' be her BIG sister!! ^_^ The one she can count on, and cry with, in hard times...


      ...The one she can totally share her secrets with, and show her 'crazy' to!! ^_^ ...
 
 (Bad Day by roofchimp)

      The fact is, we both probably need some mental help!! LOL...


      Isn't that an amazing thing about sisters?!...You can be apart for long periods of time...and then come together again, and look into the face of someone who 'KNOWS' you better than anybody on earth...good and bad...and still like you!! ^_^ 
      My baby sis and I talked like talking was gonna go out of style tomorrow! LOL And then we talked some more about when we would get together again soon and do some more talking!! ^_^ And in the midst of all of that talking, I found out things about her that I absolutely did not know!! O_O
       I was asking questions like: "Where was I when that happened?!"..."How come I didn't know that?!"..."When did that happen?!"...I felt like such a 'ninnie'!! I mean, we were growing up in the same house, weren't we?!" O_O
      Oh Well!...At least I'm glad I know now....Well, some of it anyway....Long story. A long, never to be told on the blog, story!! I am her big sister after all...keeper of sister secrets, and lover of all things sister-ish!! ^_^ I'll sing some things, but those things are about ME!! ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahkdesigns
 (Yellow Warblers Print by sarahkdesigns)

      I love my sister! ♥ And I loved our visit yesterday. :-] I look forward to making it a regular weekly thing now...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/129685733/stamped-spoon-because-i-have-a-sister-i?ref=favs_view_2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/85898301/sisters-are-like-fat-thighs-they-stick?ref=favs_view_4

      Have a good day, Everybody! :-) And if you're a sister...give her a 'holler'!! ♥

Sisters

Sisters-on the family curve
sometimes just get on your nerve;
But, sisters will a purpose serve,
they will your life preserve.

Sisters-sometimes they're at war;
and sometimes they "do" go to far.
All sisters want to be the star-
not follow where you are!

Sisters-they don't care a bit!
When fighting they will never quit!
But, sisters, all your jokes they get;
and, when with you, they fit!

Sisters-are your family.
Sisters, see the things you see;
Sisters, knew the girl you'd be,
and set your spirit free.

Sisters-beside you they live;
and sometimes drain you, like a sieve;
But sisters, their last dime will give,
and will your bad forgive.

Sisters-no one else can knock;
and wow!-the memories they unlock.
A sisters smile can stop the clock-
'cause sisters "They Just Rock!"

Parents-with the seasons flow.
Boyfriends-they will come and go.
Brothers-by your side will grow.
But, sisters ease your woe;
and one shared heart you know.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you could spend such a wonderful day with your sister!! I long to do that. But my situation won't allow that. It's wonderful to read about you talking about old times and the things you didn't know about each other!! Treasure those memories ( I know you will)!!
    Have a wonderful day today too my friend! AND my sister! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM TOO, Bead!! :-) It really was 'just-what-the-doctor-ordered'...so to speak. ^_^ I'm sorry that your situation doesn't allow it. :-( Sisters, when they can get past the menutiae, are like medicine for our innereds!! LOL

      Delete
  2. You've inspired me -- I hope to see my baby Sis today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful post.

    it's been a long time since I've seen my sis. we'll need to get together for some "girl" time.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^