Monday, December 23, 2013

What A Difference A Day Makes...Red And Gray!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MisfitJewellery

     Just for clarification purposes, when I'm talking...in the blog title...about something a day makes a difference in...I'm not talking about the beautiful earring and necklace set in the photo!...Although they were in a beautiful treasury that my friend Cindy curated yesterday, and her treasury did make a difference in my day...
 
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/NzQ1NjAyM3wyNzIyODkyMDQ1/red-and-gray?index=33&atr_uid=

      ...because she chose one of my lapel pin flower pins to put in it! ^_^ ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/156906136/crochet-lapel-flower-pin-112-inch-garnet?ref=shop_home_active

       It made for a very good thing in my day! :-)

      It probably made for a very good thing in these Etsy shop owner's day too!! :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/163417206/boutonniere-wedding-groom-groomsmen?ref=favs_view_1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/127812762/wrap-bracelet-red-gray-wrap-bracelet?ref=favs_view_2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/155754628/buttons-raku-pottery-square-red-gray?ref=favs_view_3

      But what I was really talking about was the weather...Remember the photos I showed you yesterday of our foggy, rainy, snowed in backyard?!...



      Well...our temperatures rose yesterday...to the 60s!!!! O_O ...
 

      We were fogged in for quite a while, and then the fog lifted!...
 

      ...And then the rains poured down, and then...*blink, blink!*...the snow disappeared!!!...
 

      As of yesterday we had about 10 inches of snow on the ground, and this morning?!...
 

      No kidding!!...that's the backyard this morning!!!!...There's only a strip of snow left!!...
 

      So, as I said, what a difference a day makes! :-) ...
 

      I hope that by the week's end I'll be able to say the same thing about the week!!...I already got my date for when my medical tests will be taken...*deep breath*...I'll tell you how things are going as things progress...I'm keeping it positive!
      For right now, continuing on my theme of what a difference a day makes, I have to go and 'wrap-to-ship' some flower pins I sold last night!...I sold five!!!! :-)  It's been quite a few days since that happened!! ^_^
      So...enough about me!...How are YOU?!...How was your day yesterday?!...Was it different today?! ^_^ ... And, by the way, have a good rest of the day...no matter what!! ^_^ Keep it positive! ♥

I Think I Need To...

I think I need to change things up,
flip the script, change direction;
I don't want to lose my love
for that which I have so much affection?

I think I need some brand new eyes,
to see things a different way.
Because the way that I've been seeing
really isn't gonna pay.

I think, because it's me, I need
some creative inspiration.
Some sketches, markers, ball point pens,
and some Disney animation.

I think that this may take some time.
It seems a lot for me to do.
So, maybe I should change my mind.
I'll let you know and get back to you! 

4 comments:

  1. We were in the 60's too, but it's cold today. Thankfully the rain stopped before we had to build an ark! I hope your tests go well. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yaya!...Yeah, ours was in the 60s too! And today we must of had 50s I think...and rain, of course! Ugh!...No ark necessary though. :-]

      Delete
  2. I heard it was warm your way over the weekend. Not here! It just won't stop snowing!! Maybe another 4 inches before tomorrow. And cold....yes COLD!!

    Thanks so much for sharing my treasury. I haven't made one in a long time (actually don't see where it benefits anyone, but....). I just love red and gray together and forgot that till I looked at your lapel pin. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it was warm, Bead!!...60s over the weekend, and in the 50s or so today...with rain. It is suppose to get colder later this week though. Hopefully not cold enough for more of the white stuff though!! You can have that!! ^_^ Although I hope it doesn't interrupt your service plans or meetings much!...By the way, I enjoyed sharing the treasury! :-] Although, like you, I'm not sure how much exposure they really give us!...They do give us something to entertain ourselves with though! ^_^

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^