Monday, March 11, 2013

Going...Going.....ALMOST Gone!


    No, I haven't been off enjoying the sunshine!...although the snow 'is' going...



    ...going!...
 


     ...almost GONE! :-]
 


      You can see in the above photos that the neighborhood cat can walk through the leftover snow and not disappear now! He's just leaving behind a couple of paw prints! LOL

      No, I haven't been off enjoying the sunshine...What I 'have' been doing is enjoying my hubby's company! :-) Forgive me! I gave up doing an early blog this morning...for catfish, hash brown casserole, grits and biscuits...*hanging my head*...I'm sorry....sorta! ^_^...Okay, I'm 'not' sorry! Not one bit!! LOL Sometimes when you're married for 30 years you have to make the hard decisions!! ^_^

     Now that I've lollygagged my way through this Monday morning...YIKES!!! O_O I've got stuff to do! I've got to finish this blog, photograph and list some crochet necklaces I just realized I never photographed or listed!!...O_O...Here's a few of the shots of them that I already did...









           Do you believe that I had these many necklaces done and never listed them?! O_O Well, if this is unbelievable, you should see the boxes of scarves!!! LOL (They'll all be in my Wuglyees shop soon!)

      Anyway!!.....Before I put the necklaces online, I have to list the new boutonnieres and lapel pin that I made last night...




      Two of them are replacements for ones that sold...In fact, that's something else I have to do this morning...ship a package!...I also have a custom order that I'm working on!

     While my head is down taking care of all of this, my husband, with his now full stomach, will be fixing my jewelry box that he broke! Grrrr!...My jewelry box that he said he 'didn't' break! But here's the story: He was putting a card into the jewelry box drawer...or at least that's where he was 'suppose' to be putting it!...Instead he, against my urgent pleading for him not to do it! Grrrr!, put the card into one of the little drawers that flipped up to close.
     I said: "Nooooooooo! It'll go over the back and you won't be able to get it out!!!!"....He ignored me, closed the drawer, and opened it back up to show me how it was gonna stay....but it was GONE!!!!....GRRRRRRR!
      Then he had to empty the jewelry box in order to shake it out! O_O He couldn't get it out...so he handed it to me. When I flipped it over.....*sigh*...the mirror fell out, and the handle and frame of the door broke and fell off. :-( ...Did I mention that my jewelry box is wood...and over 35 years old?! :-(
      Sooooo...when he says 'he' didn't break it, I beg to differ!!! LOL If it hadn't been for his not listening to his loving, helpful wife, my 35 year old jewelry box would still be sitting there, minding it's own business, holding jewelry!...some of it as old as it is!!...But Nooooooo!...Now it's sitting there, all wicky wacky, with super glue and manly fingerprints all over it!! LOL...I'll get over it...I will. Just give me a few hours....while my catfish and grits digest! ^_^
       It's a good thing my husband has a lot of other 'good' qualities!...If not, this breaking stuff all over the house because he thinks he knows how to do everything...and faster!...could really start to get on my last nerve!!!....Oooooo! O_O I sound kind of annoyed, don't I?!....Yeah!!!....But nothing a back-rub and a bunch of flowers couldn't cure! ^_^ I'll work on that! LOL
     WOW!...Now that I've talked about it....annoyance gone! :-] I hope all of your annoyances go away as fast today. :-) Have a good one!...{By the way, I have a whole 'two' questions now! Any more?! ^_^}

Time Goes By So Fast!

Time goes by so fast!
It seems to fly just like the wind.
Before you eat your breakfast,
seems it's yesterday again!

You visit with some friends,
go to work and cut the lawn.
Then you look up from your book
and face another fleeting dawn!

You're planning what's for dinner,
jotting down the grocery list.
You wake up from a nap,
and now you're looking at a mist!

You're getting orders out,
fingers flying with your hook.
You lift your head to see
another day that light has took.
 

Time goes by so fast!
It seems to fly just like the wind.
Make the most out of it,
cause it may not come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^