Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Uncurled And Thinking Of Spring!


       This colorful kitty 'looks' exactly like I was 'feeling' this morning! Not the design all over the body, but the curled up-ness! LOL I was 'really' sleeping good this morning! Better than I should've! I was suppose to be up at 5 a.m. Instead I was all curled up snoozing away...ignoring schedules and nudging husbands and phone calls....PHONE CALLS!!! Yikes! I was suppose to be up early to talk to someone about something special this morning!!! O_O
      Oh Well...another early morning starting off 'not' as early as it was suppose to!! LOL I guess I'll survive! :-) ... And hey!...birds are singing and chirping outside in the tree under the suet feeder, I can finally 'see' the lawn in the backyard...the rain has washed the snow almost completely away!...and my 'U', 'H', and 'N' are not sticking on my keyboard this morning! :-) 
     
      While I'm up and it's going good, let me show you what's got me thinking about Spring!...


      ...besides the big word 'S-P-R-I-N-G' I mean! LOL...And before I move on, let me just say how cool it would be to have my friends and family come over, have a cup of tea and a piece of banana bread with me in the kitchen, and wipe the banana bread residue from their hands on my beautiful Spring towel! ^_^

     Okay...Spring things! :-) ...





      Did you notice?......FLOWERS...everywhere!!! :-) ... And also...


     ...COLOR!!! :-) ... Oh yeah! I'm thinking of Spring...and smiling this morning....now that I'm uncurled I mean. ^_^ Have a good day, Everybody!

Reasons To Smile

I don't really need a reason,
to let out a great big grin;
But I do from time to time,
just to exercise my chin.

Sometimes I do it just to see
what reaction I will get,
in the places where I've gone,
and the people that I've met.

Sometimes it's just for me!
To amuse some silly thought;
Or to show just how excited
I have been at what I bought.

Sometimes a smile can change my mood,
when weather forecasts make me blue;
Or when I see a baby playing!
Oh yes! Oh Yes! I smile then too!

Truth is, I really don't need a reason.
Frowns just,frankly, aren't my style.
I could sit and write about it,
But even that would make me smile.

4 comments:

  1. good morning debbie '-D
    thank you for adding a smile to my day! springing forward causes me to dream longer in the a.m. than one should be allowed, especially with the vocals of so many winged little beings at my windows sill.
    Happy Spring from MS to you and Mr. Wug!
    (I'd give you a Hi-5, but I'm no good at it either:)
    deborah.
    sackettdoodles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment! It added a smile to 'my' day! :-) ... By the way, my hubby is much better at his Hi-5s now! LOL Practice, practice, practice! ^_^ Have a good rest of the day!

      Delete
  2. Hi girlfriend--
    I absolutely love all the treasures you find from etsy!! You must spend a lot of time finding these great items. Love love love that abstract painting! And the kitty--

    Xoxo
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki! I'm so glad you love my 'picks'! I'll tell you all about how I choose them when I answer your question in an upcoming post! ^_^ ... By the way, that kitty 'is' a cutie!!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^