Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Some Things Have Got To Go!


     Okay...today's blog is not for my usual silliness, or for stories about napping, or 'wibbly wobbly' updates. :-)) Today's blog is simply about crochet. Or should I say...'no-more-of-that' crochet!...What I mean is that I've decided to change the direction of my Wuglyees Etsy shop.
       I have a lot of crochet items in there that I love!...Of course I do. I made them!! ^_^ But they haven't been selling. So I'm in the process right now of phasing out a lot of them. Crochet items of all kinds!...pocketbooks, scarves, shawls, keychains, hats, headbands, rings, bracelets, pillows, and poetry. Yes, my poetry too!!
      It's time to focus my shop on one thing...flowers! :-) I'm gonna make it a shop strictly for boutonnieres, lapel pins, and flower brooches. I think it's time...And the decision is also because I may be selling my other items offline soon. So I need the inventory and space to focus my energies where they will do the most good.
         So, today I'm sharing some items you no longer will see in my shop...





     These aren't all of them...not by a long shot! I have almost 80 items in the expired section of my shop right now!!! (If any of them survive the offline sales, I may show them here in the future too.)...Quite a few other items haven't hit that point yet. They're just sitting in my shop waiting for the ax to fall! LOL But sadly...they have to go! :-( Whether now, or a few weeks from now (when they expire) ... And just so you know, almost all of them are less than $20.00!
        So, if you see anything here that you're interested in, let me know and I'll list them back in the shop for purchase...at a reasonable price for you...Also, please go by the shop and see if there's anything else you might like before it disappears...Otherwise, I'm raising the white flag of surrender on all of them, and saying: "Bye, Bye!" :-]
      Thanks for letting me indulge a bit of personal business today. See you tomorrow. Who knows what I'll be talking about then!!! I know it won't be i Phones or skateboarding! LOL I'm waaaay too old for that!! ^_^

 Everything Is Getting Older

Everything is getting older,
past it's time, and rusting fast!
No matter how many times you oil it,
Somehow, still, it doesn't last.

Everything is getting older.
Even veggies just from the store,
have now browned and withered up.
They're not all shiny like before.

Everything is getting older.
Old dogs included, people too.
Even babies, from the womb,
start getting older, just past brand new!

Everything is getting older,
like real good books, with tales all told.
But, Wait a minute! Some books are good!
That's why "To read" will not get old.

Everything that's getting older
doesn't harm us and displease.
Just think of wisdom in the aging-
that's with people and with cheese!

All the things, those getting older,
showing marks and scars of time,
just need a tad bit more attention,
or just a small aged glass of wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^