Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Something Good....About Pollen?!


      Yes, I said it!...There's something good about pollen! :-) And trust me when I tell you...the good doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the 'ACHOO!!'...or the watery eyes, altered breathing, scratching, etc...etc.....etc!
      But because I HAVE TO find something good about it...or lose my ever-loving mind!!!!...I went on a search for something......anything!!!...that will make the sneezing and wheezing bearable!
      Here's what I found!...the product of the bee that totes the pollen all over the place! :-) ...


       And considering how much pollen is all over the place these days, I now understand the bee's moniker.....'busy bee'!! LOL


      The fact that the pollen carrying bee is a very social creature is a good thing....right?!...Yeah! I like social. I don't understand 'bee social'...because they aren't having conversations about what they're gonna cook for dinner, or what they're gonna wear to someone's wedding, or what crazy relative is gonna show up at the family reunion this year! LOL But hey!...they talk about stuff 'in their way'...however that is!! ^_^


      And they sure take 'good-looking' photos!...Well, they don't take them literally, but they allow the photographing of themselves to be 'taken' by being so distracted with the pollen and by not wasting time trying to sting the photographer! LOL


       The other good thing about pollen is that when you're allergic to it, and you get a certain amount of it in your system, you just want to sleep...and I always think sleeping is a 'good' idea!! ^_^ 


      Due to the schedule change with hubby's job, it's 'nighty night' time right now!! Zzzzzzzzzz! Oh Yeah, have a good day, Everybody! :-)

Daisy, Pretty Daisy

Daisy, pretty daisy,
with your petals all sprawled out;
Making sunshine, bees and children
wonder what you're all about.

All spread out in the garden,
up the sidewalk, down the lane;
So much prettier to look at
than all those street lights down on Main.

Daisy, pretty daisy,
in your red or white or pink.
Letting bees and flies land on you
so that they can take a drink.

It's hard to see you basking
in the sun and not just smile,
'cause you look like friends just hanging out
and talking for a while.

Daisy, pretty daisy,
rain or shine you have no care.
You just smile at passersby
and make us happy that you're there.

2 comments:

  1. As always loved the post! Beeswax and honey are good, but I prefer a good rain to put me to sleep LOL. It's just better to breathe while I nap! (I get clogged up from too much pollen!) The other good thing is all the pretty flowers and juicy fruits and veggies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenn!...Yeah, I prefer a good rain to put me to sleep too!...or anything else but pollen!...because I like breathing too! ^_^ ...but I was reaching for something good about pollen...and sleep was part of it. The pollen taxes my system so much that I go to sleep. So choosing sleep as one of the 'good' things was one of those '6 degrees of pollen things'! LOL...We have no argument about the flowers though! I NEVER argue about flowers!! :-)

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^