Friday, August 23, 2013

'Virtual Friday' ♫ La La ♫ Love Fest!


      Yep! Another Friday is upon us...and another chance for a 'virtual' Friday date for us! ^_^ As usual, there will be food. There will be togetherness. There will be 'virtual' travel. And there will be words and music! :-)
       Hubby and I had a conversation the other night about how silly we were when we were dating. We used to go for long rides in the car, come back home, and sit outside in front of the house in the car holding hands and stuttering our way through giddy 'lovesick' conversation. ^_^ Or sorta kinda what we would call conversation! Ha! Ha! It really was more like staring at each other, spitting out a word here and there, and smiling! LOL
      For the sake of having a romantic remembrance, we may do the same thing today, go for a 'virtual' ride in the car!!! ^_^ And listen to music...of course! :-) ... That's what we'll be doing. What about you?!
       While you think about whether you wanna share what you're gonna be doing with me, let me share some words and music with you! ^_^ ...




      And I'll share with you that our long 'virtual' ride in the car is heading New York way! :-) Uhhhh...with so much scary stuff happening in the world, and wildfires in the western direction from us, we decided to stick close to home...but still not too close to home!...


     And, of course, I'm gonna take some thread and a crochet hook in the car with me! ^_^ I'm on a date, not gone crazy!!! ^_^ ...


      I like my 'virtual' dates!...I like crocheting!...I like my hubby!...and 


       Have a good Friday, and a good weekend, Y'all! :-) I hope you find some music...and I hope you dance!!

Virtual trip

I really like to travel,
See the world, expand my mind.
But not getting on an airplane,
or hunting luggage I can't find!

I like a 'good ole' virtual trip.
Computer details. Music too.
Where you don't need a 'stinking' passport,
or have to wear a 'stinking' shoe!

But a little stay at home,
under covers, lock and key,
can also be expansive.
Even if it's 'virtually'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^