Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hmmmmm.......Is This 'TOO' Ambitious For Me?!!


      Okay Y'all...I think I let my creativity...and ambition!...get away from me this time. O_O I mean, what was I thinking when I saw those cute football slippers in one of my old crochet books, and thought to myself: "Heyyyyy! :-) I can do those easy!!"?...I'll tell you what I was thinking.....I was thinking waaaay too much, and waaaay too big for my britches!! LOL
      But I'm not saying that because I actually tried to make the football slippers.....Noooooo!....Or the cute crochet moccasins!...
 

      No!....I'm saying it because my crazy head thought that those would be tooooo easy!! O_O So I decided to crochet doggie slippers instead! O-O ...
 

      Well, not 'doggie' slippers exactly. Those looked a little bit too ambitious, even for my 'LET'S DO IT!!' head! LOL...Nope! I started some 'puppy dog' slippers! ^_^ ...
 

      Ugh!!....Remember back a few years ago when I promised you that I wasn't ever gonna be making any more stuffed animals, and that my 'Baby Wuglyee' bear was my one and only?!.....Sooooo, how did I talk myself into making these slippers?!!!! O_O Clearly...they are animals. Aren't they?!!!
      Well, technically, they really aren't 'JUST' stuffed animals. They're slippers! :-) That's my story and I'm sticking to it!! LOL...Although, after working on ALL THESE CROCHET PIECES...Aargh!!!!...all day, they might not end up being a 'PAIR' of slippers!! ^_^ They may end up being only ONE slipper...that I sell as a candy holder! :-)) ... like I did that other involved slipper I made a while back! LOL


      My real excuse for starting them was that I wanted to show my girlfriend how easy crocheting slippers would be, since she crochets herself but has never attempted them!...But what was I thinking, starting with animal slippers?! O_O ...
 



      If I had known before I started them that there would be all of these pieces...I'd be showing her how cute it is to make washcloths!!...Just saying!! LOL...


         He can look as cute as he wants too!....No!!!...I'm not buying it!!.....Mr. Puppy trouble!! LOL This is an experience I've had before...and clearly I didn't learn from!...But now...I have!!...for good!  *woof! woof!* LOL

I Love A New Experience

I love a new experience!
No matter how it's learned.
A fact that's new to me,
or a new food that I've burned.

A place I've never been,
or a person I've not known.
A book I've never read,
or a gadget on my phone.

A song that's not my norm,
or a craft I've never tried.
A veggie fixed a new way,
whether boiled, sauteed or fried.

I love a new experience!
A new jolt for my old eyes.
To make my life worth living,
and each day a great surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^