Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tennis Lovers...A Rare Breed of Crazy!!

   
https://www.etsy.com/listing/153398204/womens-tennis-typography-art-print?ref=favs_view_1


      What else did you think I'd be talking about today, after day one of the Australian Open?! ^_^ TENNIS, BABY!!! LOL 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/98683984/crochet-flower-necklace-orange-tennis?ref=shop_home_active_5
 (Orange Tennis Lovers/Rackets Button Crochet Flower Necklace by Wuglyees)

      But instead of me running on in word and sentence about the matches, and the fans......WOW! the fans!! O_O...


    
       I thought I'd share some videos! :-)


      So far I haven't been too disappointed with the match outcomes. All of my 'peeps' that I look forward to watching every year...Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Victoria Azarenka, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, etc...are still in it! ^_^ ... Although I did lose one, Venus Williams...At least I lost her for the singles play. Apparently her and Serena will be playing doubles! :-) So she'll still be around too!
      Other than tennis, what else is going on?!......Hmmmmm...Let me see!.........Uhhhhhh......not much! ^_^ Oh Wait!...I did get a sale in the shop last night!...And hubby has a job interview today. (He was 'temporarily laid off' from his other job over a month ago, and the temporary part became suspect!! LOL So hubby is 'keeping it real'...since our bills are REAL!! ^_^)
      Oh Yeah!...in other news, I decided to take a break from my hubby's bacon, grits, and eggs breakfasts this morning...I'm having oatmeal, peaches, and walnuts!! ^_^ And.....big surprise...It's gonna be raining all day, and I'm gonna be crocheting just as long!! :-) I live life to the beat of my own drum!! LOL So....what's up with you?! :-)

You don't have to!

You don't have to like the things I like,
the things I make, the things I do.
You don't have to like the path I walk.
I understand that I'm not YOU.

You will not control the things I write,
the way I feel, what I think best.
You will not control the path I walk.
There's only one I must impress.

You can delete everything I say,
'unlike' my page, ignore my "NEW".
You can block me out, but don't forget...
I can do the same to you.

I would rather that you understand,
respect, encourage, sympathize.
But that's not really up to me.
I don't see life through your eyes.

But you won't control the life I live,
the way I see, or who I'll be.
Go ahead and try, I'll give you that.
But in the end I'll still be "Me"!      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^