Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Only Have Time To Show You My Blue!

      I don't have a lot of time this morning...and frankly, I'm trying to get the blog up before something else happens!! My connection from my server was out for quite a while. It just came back on and I'm playing "Beat The Clock"! LOL So, if you're seeing my post today....I WON!!! ^_^
     I have a few things on my schedule to do today, so I'm not gonna do too much talking....Stop Clapping! LOL...I'm just gonna show you the blue things I've been working on. First...the new blue hat!...
         As you can see, I also crocheted a blue flower for it. It's not attached though. Just pinned on. I've decided not to attach flowers permanently to the hats...so customers can use the flower as a scarf or coat accessory if they want to.


       Speaking of scarves... :-)

       I made a blue matching circle scarf to go with the hat...

       I'm all finished with it now, but I still need to have Mr. Wug take some pictures of it on Tina.

      I'll show those to you when he gets to it. But today it's more hats!! ^_^ And more tennis!! ^_^ Tennis is making me very productive. It's keeping me offline a bit, and my hands are in constant motion....Sooooo....GOOD! LOL
       During one of the lulls of the computer I also made this flower too!...
         It's still in want of a button, so I'll be on the hunt for one for it today too...

       Okay!....That's all I got today! :-) Check back tomorrow. Maybe I'll have some other color...or something!...to show you then......If my internet server still exists, and my brain can snatch itself away from the tennis tournament. LOL Seeing as neither of those things will stop me from talking.....count on there being something here tomorrow! ^_^
      Have a good day Everybody!! :-)
 
Color Is

Auburn is the setting sun.
Blue is a mood.
Black is the night sky.
Brown is dog food.

Green is the grass.
Yellow is the sun.
Gray is the stormy sky.
Purple is just fun.

Pink is carnations.
Plum is a fruit.
Tan is for shoes.
Beige is just cute.

Gold is a metal.
White is plain, mild.
Red is a fire.
Orange is hog wild!

6 comments:

  1. Love the blues Wug! One of my favorite colors. Should be a winner in your shop.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bead! :-) I hope it is a winner...but I guess I have to list it first, right?! LOL

      Delete
  2. I took 3 days to complete my short blog on Large brown bats. Rain ruins my connection.
    I love the shad of blue in this post. I particularly love those buttons. Do you sell them? if so email me. nhoward8@frontier.com
    nellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Ha! Ha! And I thought an hour an a half was a long time without connection!! ^_^ Oh Well...I'm still in business!...And thank you for the complement on the blue. I love the colors and the feel of the 'Caron Simply Soft' yarns...As to the buttons, no...I don't sell them. I collect them, and then agonize over putting them on my creations in my shop, and then kiss them a sad goodbye when someone buys something with my 'button babies' on them! LOL...I'm a little crazy! ^_^ Thanks for visiting. Please come back to the backyard again!

      Delete
  3. It must be something about internet connections at the moment because our has dropped out a few times too. I'm glad your connection was up long enough for you to post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo! I think it is. And I just heard on our evening news that internet hackers were saying that they took down three major websites recently! O_O I don't know who...or what...or why! But I just hold my breath and keep typing! LOL

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^