Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dance Around Your Happy Place!


      Remember when you were little and an Al Green, Smokey Robinson or Diana Ross and the Supremes song would come on, (and other artists too, but I could be here all day naming them! ^_^) and you and your sisters, or you and your mom, would stop right in the middle of whatever you were doing and dance around, giggling and laughing?! :-]


     Well, that's what I want to think about today. Dancing...giggling...and laughing! Happy times...with good music...and good times! :-) ... I'm choosing to think about that, rather than mall shootings...tornadoes...and long range missile strikes! O_O I think it's a better way to go, don't you?!...Let's just 'dance around' all of the bad news, and the crowds doing their holiday shopping, and the sickness of friends, and bills...and.....and.....O_O...and WHATEVER else we can 'dance around'!!
      I'd rather talk about dancing and listening to music any day! :-) ... And while you're listening to some music...



          ...how about looking at some other cool items!...Items that take you to happy places...in your mind or otherwise. Places like in the kitchen...


      Oh, the half lemon, half chocolate, cakes...and who knows what all other combinations of cakes!...my hubby could be whipping up in this bowl right now!! :-))

     How about the happy place of your bedroom when you were a kid?!... 


      My mind is telling stories and writing poems already...just thinking about the drawings on this cute pillow cover! ^_^

     How about the happiness of looking at yourself in the mirror when you're all dressed up to go somewhere! :-) ...



       And if you were wearing this necklace, you might also be hearing music! ^_^

      How about going to 'your happy place' in your mind! :-)


        Just think about all of the mental happy places this lamp could light up!!! :-]

     And last, but not least, how about the prospect of future happiness! :-) ....Ahhhhh, yes! That's what I call a TRUE happy place!! :-)


  Are you in your happy place yet?!...Are you at least thinking about your happy place?! ^_^ If so, my job is done!!...except for a bit of poetry! :-) ... Happy a 'happy place' kind of day, everybody!...Uhhhh...you might wanna stay away from the news if you wanna stay in your happy place too!....just saying! O_O

 A Music Note

A little 'boogie-woogie' bouncing,
and a tapping toe or two,
and my mood is quickly lifting,
and I want to dance with you.

A little harmony and humming,
and some soul and country too,
and I'm feeling pretty chipper.
So "Let's dance!" My poem is through!
    

2 comments:

  1. Let's dance! Cute poem...great finds! I love that first one!
    Have a great day and stop watching the news. It's too depressing. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ Dance indeed, my friend!!...Thanks for the poem love, and reminding me to stay away from the news today! I did! :-)

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^