Thursday, December 6, 2012

All You need Is A Giraffe, A Flower...Some Other Stuff...And A SMILE!


       Yep! For a good mood, and a good start to a Thursday that is the doorway to the weekend,....all you need is a giraffe with a flower hanging out of it's mouth..."Thank You Laura Sue! :-)"...and a good reason to smile! :-)
       My backyard chickadees gave me a good reason to smile right off the bat this morning! :-) Let's see if they make you smile too!...




       Are you smiling yet?! :-) {If you can't see him, click on any one of the photos to enlarge them.}...




        Okay...he's no giraffe!... :-) ...but he's still a little 'smile-inducer', right?!

    But just in case giraffes and chickadees aren't your thing.....O_O Uhhhh, in which case, what's wrong with you anyway! ^_^ ...let's see if any of these things are your smile-inducing thing! :-) ...



 





       Now, if you're not at least cracking a grin right about now....I CAN'T HELP YOU! LOL Maybe there's a 'hitch' in your smile 'get-along'!! ^_^

      Today's good mood is brought to you by my friend's bringing me a delicious lunch/dinner of scrod, potatoes and veggies....YUM!!, my hubby's fa-bu breakfast this morning, my dad's funny snake tales before bedtime last night, and a clean house...thanks to a good house-cleaning friend ! :-)
      I'm sure there will be a lot of things that will try to take away my smile today, but I will have all of these things to keeping drawing my smile back! :-) And now YOU will too!...Have a good day, Everybody!! :-)


 

Reasons To Smile

I don't really need a reason,
to let out a great big grin;
But I do from time to time,
just to exercise my chin.

Sometimes I do it just to see
what reaction I will get,
in the places where I've gone,
and the people that I've met.

Sometimes it's just for me!
To amuse some silly thought;
Or to show just how excited
I have been at what I bought.

Sometimes a smile can change my mood,
when weather forecasts make me blue;
Or when I see a baby playing!
Oh yes! Oh Yes! I smile then too!

Truth is, I really don't need a reason.
Frowns just,frankly, aren't my style.
I could sit and write about it,
But even that would make me smile.

8 comments:

  1. 3 things.....I love black cap chickadees! (Great shots here). I love all your selections today, but especially those wind chimes!! AND I love that song!!
    I'm smiling now! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!!....One smile down.......tons of smiles to go!! ^_^ Have a good day, Bead!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :-)) And you just made me smile again too!

      Delete
  3. perfect choses Thank you so much for sharing my scarf too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..and it was my pleasure to share your beautiful scarf! :-)

      Delete
  4. Thanks - Today was a day when I didn't quite feel like smiling, I needed this :) I must also Thank You for sharing my Spoon Fish Wind chimes, they too love your Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo Woo Woo! :-( ...Yeah, I've ad those days too, where smiling was the LAST thing I wanted to do! But I'm glad I was able to make the ends of your lips curl upward! ^_^ ...And your spoons gave all of us a smile too, so 'you reap what you sow'! :-)

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^