Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Is Going To The Dogs!


        Hello Monday!! :-) ...Let's give this one to the dogs, shall we?!...And no, I don't actually have a dog now! ^_^ But I have to admit that after I saw this shop I wondered why?!...Why don't I have a dog?! O_O ... Not a wet-nosed, sniffing everything, need-to-go-for-a-walk, kinda dog...but a pair of dog fingerless gloves!! :-) There's a WHOLE SHOP full of them!!!
       And look at this, 'dog-lovers'!...they have a pocket on the back of each glove!...


      ...And they can be 'made-to-order' in all kinds of colors!!...


     I know...it sounds like an info-mercial or something, doesn't it?! ^_^ But it's not! I'm not getting paid to say any of this...As if they could afford my weight in dog biscuits anyway! LOL...No, I'm just nutty enough to talk too much about something I think is pretty cool! ^_^ ...Besides, what else you got for a Monday?...Huh?!......Huh?! :-))

      Let me show you a few of these cool gloves!...First the Dachshund...
 

     Then the Chihuahua...
 

     Then the Boston Terrier...

    Then the Pug...in other colors too!...


     How about Pooch fingerless Gloves! :-) ...

 
    ...Or French Bulldog...


      Is that enough dog for you?! ^_^ If not, you can go to the shop and check out the others!! :-) Their profile even has a link to a Youtube video about their product...to music!! :-] ...All you need is love! :-)

      But just in case dogs aren't your thing....there's fingerless gloves for you too! :-) ...

    ...Kitty gloves...
    

     And even Bunny gloves!!...
 

      So Monday didn't TOTALLY go to the dogs! ^_^ ...not yet anyway!...But we have rain this morning, so figuratively...there's still time for it to go to 'cats and dogs'!! LOL

      Anyway!...take a minute and check out the cute gloves and other things you can get at this great shop!...and all the cool ways you can use them!...


     I'm gonna go and get on top of my "To Do" list! It's a doozey today...starting with a package I need to ship RIGHT NOW!! :-) ... And so we begin again, Monday! :-)  Have a good week, Everybody!! :-)

 I Love A New Beginning

I love a new beginning,
whether day or year or hour.
All the new growth that's now starting,
like the budding of a flower.

The beginnings of a schedule,
 like a long lost welcomed friend.
I love a new beginning,
and so "Here We Go Again!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Dear Debbie!
    I have no words to express my gratitude.
    I feel showered with your attention and compliments. You made me blush :)
    THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww!...You got showered...and now I'm getting showered, with actual rain! LOL I much prefer it your way, don't you?!! ^_^ I'm just kidding...It was my pleasure to have your cute fingerless gloves share my blog today!! Keep up the good work! :-]

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^