Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sharing ALL My Cute And.....


     I saw this apple dish on my Etsy 'look-through' this morning, and that old poem about 'an apple a day keeping the doctor away' popped into my head. :-)) What can I say...that's the way this poetic head works some time! ^_^ And NO! I'm not sick!...Well, no sicker than normal that is! ^_^ ... But, all that aside, it's a cute dish, right?!...Today that's me! I'm all about the 'cute'! :-)
     Here's another 'cutie'!...


     It's actually a purse...that opens at the top!! :-) ... How cute is that!!

    And speaking of cute purses....how about a cute leather one that hangs around your neck...


      That's the kind of purse that if, I was getting married again, I'd be wearing around my neck to keep breath mints and tissue in! :-) ...Sooooo cute!

      The above are my 'little bit of cute'! :-) But if you're looking for a 'whole lot of cute', how about this...


     Awwwww Yeah!! :-) CUTE with a capital "C"!!...And this bit of cute, along with one of my Wuglyees shop lapel pins...


     ...was in a treasury yesterday! A treasury entitled "Burgundy"! :-) ...

 (Treasury by Lesya)

      If you're looking for 'cute' just go over and check out the items she chose for the treasury!...cups, earrings, iphone case, etc... :-)

     Okay...moving on!...a few updates: YAY! My room organizing is done! :-) It included cleaning out a few drawers..including my underwear drawer. Why in the world I was keeping some of the things I was keeping...I DON'T KNOW!! ^_^ Some had holes....some were frayed..some were missing lace, buttons, and color!! LOL YIKES!!
    My hubby is blind when it comes to my wearing attire...thankfully! ^_^ I should've had my girlfriend look through my underwear drawer. She would've 'TOLD SOMEBODY'!!! LOL I can hear her now: "Really?!!!!...Really?!!!...What was you thinking, girl?!!! LOL"
    Was that too much information?!!...If there's any men following my blog, they're probably screaming: "YES!!!!!!!" :-)) ... Okay. Sorry! But some things must be shared. You know, said....purged....and moved on from!....Moving on! ^_^ But, just for you men, here's something for you to look at. It's guaranteed to take the vision of my ratty underwear drawer out of your head! :-)) ...





     See!...Not a....you know...ladies thing...{I won't say it!}...in sight!! ^_^ DONE!!

     Okay...Me....My underwear...Oops! sorry guys! ^_^...and my cute items....out! ^_^ Have a good day, Everybody!!

Why Do You Have To Share?

I know you're probably wondering:
"Why does she feel the need to share?"
I'll tell you. It's no secret!
It's because...Oh Well...YOU'RE THERE!

Why should I suffer this alone
when I can whine right in your ear?
And, after all, you came to visit,
and you still are sitting there!

Why should I keep it to myself...
this so-called 'Too Much Information'?
If you leave it up to me
there'll be a 'Listen To Me' nation!

I like to share my good and bad.
I've done it for so many years.
But you don't really have to listen.
You could amputate your ears!
   

8 comments:

  1. Deb thank you for sharing all your cute things and you unmentionables.....LOL.... Love the poem . Hope your having a great day. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ It was my pleasure to share them, Velma...whether anybody wanted to read it or not! LOL...I'm glad you enjoyed the poem too! Have a good rest of the day, Vel!

      Delete
  2. Hi Deb,

    How are you?
    Isn't it funny when you go cleaning and find some things...?
    Hope you are doing well.

    Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Priscila!...I'm good...and busy! :-] And yes, it's always 'interesting' to go through closets and drawers you haven't been in for a while! The challenge is leaving it better than you found it!! LOL Why do we hold on to the things we hold on to?!!...*shaking my head*...Enjoy your evening, Priscila!

      Delete
  3. Your cleaning experience is making me think it's time to go through my underwear drawer! Yikes!!! LOL

    I love all the cutsie things you posted today including the lapel flowers. They are all so cute!! C'mon men.....you NEED these!! LOL

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ If you go through your, Bead, I hope you have less anxiety than I did!!! LOL I didn't know why I hadn''t thrown some things away already, but I still had trouble getting rid of them now!! ^_^ And hubby is worse than me!! He was sure he could use them for car rags! O_O I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! LOL..But I'm glad you liked the cute things I shared today anyway! My lapel pin flowers thank you for your support! :-) YOU are better than a good bra!! ^_^

      Delete
  4. The green apple dish would fit perfectly in my kitchen with it's green parts! Lots of cuties shown here...the tiny purses are just the size that would fit my money!! I see many underwear disasters in my line of work...I would gladly take a few holes compared to some things I've encountered! Wait, that just might be TMI!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh...so you have a green apple colored kitchen?! Great!..I agree with you about the size of the purse matching the money! ^_^ ...And I don't even wanna THINK about what you must see in your line of work!! I've seen some things I don't wanna talk about either!! LOL

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^