Saturday, December 8, 2012

Yummmmmm...Ribbon Candy & Rain!


     It's the weekend! :-) Do you have plans?!...Usually we like to stay around the house and get things in order, rest and relax...Yep! That's the plan today too, for the most part anyway...Unfortunately the rain is putting a cramp in my style already though. My body...and fingers...are aching like crazy!!
    That being the case, I won't be doing a whole lot of story-telling today! But I did wanna share the treasury that my headband got chosen for yesterday! :-) It's entitled "Yummmm...Ribbon Candy!"...


      You can click on the treasury to go over and look at all of the individual items up close if you like. My favorite is a certain headband! ^_^ Of course!...


       What?! O_O Every once in a while you have to like your own stuff, right?! ^_^

      Okay...that's all the fingers will take today. But I'll leave you with a little poem to hold you over! :-]

Weekend

Weekend Folderol;
Lollygagging, having fun;
Makes working up to Friday
worth the paperwork you've done.

Your job, all week, came first,
but now it's time for a little jaunt;
or to lay around the house
and just do nothing, if you want!

A little this. A little that.
A bit of fun had out of doors.
A little weeding in the garden.
And a little bit of chores.

Some weekend folderol,
all alone or with your friends.
Or some chit chat with your neighbors,
new acquaintances or kin.

A Weekend that's all planned,,
or simply finding things to do;
Because every Monday will be back
and you'll need something to look forward to!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/08/2012

    oh gorgeous green hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute hats! I'm trying to cram more into a weekend than should be allowed by law! I'll rest tomorrow....maybe! Now, if our rain and gloom would just move along I'd be happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Yaya! :-] The little cherry branches make the hats!!...And I understand about scheduling too much to do too! I still have a couple of things that I keep re-scheduling forward every day!! ^_^ One day they'll get done too! ONE DAY!!! LOL I hope the rain cleared up for you at least...Have a good Sunday, Yaya! :-)

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^