Friday, December 28, 2012

You Did 'WHAT' In The Snow?!!


      Sorry I'm a bit late getting the post up today..for anybody that noticed!... ^_^ ...but I'm in 'old lady slow motion' today for some reason! I woke up like that! O_O Maybe it's leftover 'snow-lag' from yesterday or something. LOL
     And you know how it is when you're in slow motion to start off with!...Everybody and their mama wants to call you on the phone,...Everything on your body wants to hurt so bad that you can't move except for in slow motion,...And everything that could've happened later, just has to happen RIGHT NOW!!
   So here I sit, with a mind full of marbles rolling around, and a 'white-out' of brightness coming through the window...because of the 6 or 7 inches of snow we got yesterday...Ugh!...The good thing about it is that I don't have anything pressing to do today...unless I get a sale that needs to be shipped!... (which hubby already had to do once this morning..happily!!)...and It's FRIDAY DATE DAY!!! :-)...and my little winter birds are back at the feeder, including woodpeckers!! :-)
     If I could get photos of the woodpeckers and the cardinal together...wouldn't I be a SPECIAL photographer?!!!...No worries. It's NOT gonna happen!! ^_^ Instead I'll be happy to share other Etsian's photos, and items, with you...Items showing all of the great things you could do in the snow!!... :-) ...like the snow-blowing photo in the header.

      You could go bob-sledding!...


    You can catch snowflakes with your tongue!...


      You could go snowboarding!...


      You could do some snow shoveling...if you're a sock monkey! ^_^ Very few real humans would 'choose' to shovel snow!! LOL...


     You could find a hill and go snow-sledding!...


     You could buy a big truck, hook a snow blade to the front of it, and go snow-plowing!...My hubby has been threatening to buy a truck and do this for years! :-)) 


           Snow-plowing pays very well, but it's really hard work!...Thankfully, with our finances, I can sleep good, knowing hubby is right next to me and not out on the highways plowing!! LOL...

     Moving on! :-)) ...You could go snowmobiling!...


      You could go skating in the snow!...


     Or...as sooooo many people in this area of the country like to do!......you could go skiing!...


       Now, none of these are what I'm gonna be doing in the snow today! I'm gonna be napping, crocheting, watching tv, and hanging out with my hubby! :-) ... And let's face it, Friday, Snow-day, or whenever!...those are things that I would be doing anyway!!! ^_^ I'm not a fan of messing with the 'white stuff'!! LOL
      What are you doing today?!.....And is snow involved?!....Even if not, have a good one! :-)

 You Probably Don't Care!

I know you probably don't care,
but I will tell you anyway!
I mean, I have to talk about it.
It's what I do most every day!

I know you have your own things going,
and my things? You could care less.
But I have to spill it, talk,
share, converse, chat, or confess.

Don't you have some days like that,
when you just 'let down your hair'?
Well, today was that for me,
and it's okay if you don't care!

As you see, it didn't stop me.
I'm still talking, cracking wise.
You don't have to read about it.
You can cover up over your eyes. 

6 comments:

  1. I trudged off to work at 6:45am after our big snow..but the roads were clear and all was good. We even had some sunshine today! I was shocked! Now, I'm chilling out and enjoying a quiet Friday night in my warm home..ahhh..the weekend..gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yaya!..I'm glad your roads were clear! We had clear roads and then more ice and then clear roads again....And this evening...more snow is suppose to come!!..*shaking my head* ^_^ Winter...the never-ending story!! LOL...But the warm house does help!!

      Delete
  2. I have so missed checking in with you while I was away from the internet! I hope you are doing well and are enjoying all that snow you've been getting! Snow is something I haven't seen since last year when I visited Germany in December. We are having lots of rain this morning, which I just love! And it's cold ~ but not cold enough to turn to snow...

    Wishing you a beautiful Saturday! Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Silke! :-) I hope that you're doing well too!...We're about to get more snow right now. Maybe 3 or more inches!! O_O I think it's gonna be a snow-filled winter! Too bad we can't have Georgia skies...even rain-filled Georgia skies! :-] Although we did get rain here too...but it was freezing rain! LOL...Whatever! We'll just have to "MAKE" it a good day, right?! :-) ... YOU do that too, Silke!

      Delete
  3. We got about an inch of snow yesterday. The kids were determined to go sledding so hubby hooked the sled up behind the 4 wheeler and took them for a drag. Then he took this big kid for a drag too. Then I got on the 4 wheeler and took him for a ride. He didn't think it was very fun because I drove too fast and the bumps hurt his tush. :) They also built a tiny snow bunny and a ducky and snowball for it to play with. Gotta love snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :-) If all you got was an inch...be thankful!! It's still snowing here and we already have about 4 or so inches on the ground!...plus the snow we got day before yesterday!...Looks like your family likes the 'white stuff'....Enjoy!! :-)

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^