Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Quick "SHOUT OUT" To All The Snoozers!


      Have you ever had one of those mornings when you just DID NOT wanna get up?!...One of those mornings where just 20 more minutes felt like it would be the difference between a 'good day' and an 'awful life'?! LOL...
     ...One of those mornings where you did'nt care how uncomfortable the position your back or knee was in...you just needed a FEW MORE MINUTES?!...
      


     ...One of those mornings where you knew your brain wanted to get up...because it kept repeating the same dream over and over where you were trying to stop from going to the bathroom in all manner of not appropriate places...but you STILL don't wanna get up yet?! LOL...

 
    ...One of those mornings where the alarm snooze button's going off for the third time sounds like someone playing heavy metal music and dragging their fingernails across a chalkboard, but you don't care!..because you're still not ready to get up?! ^_^ ...


    ...One of those mornings where, in order to get yourself to rouse, you had to remember that Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic are playing a LIVE championship tennis match in a few minutes, and if you don't get up you're gonna miss it? O_O ...

 
    ...One of those mornings where reality and dream world meet...and reality drags your 'snoozy booty' up!!! LOL...
 

     ...Well, reality...and some grits, bacon, eggs...


       ...a cup of sweet honey and lemon green tea!...


       ...and PANCAKES! :-) ...


        Yeah, that did it! I'm up now! :-) It's Pancake Sunday!!!!!! ^_^ Have a good day, Everybody!

My Brain, My Brain

My brain, my brain just does
what it wants and when it wants!
Some days, all of the positives
is what it flips and flaunts.

It triggers really fast,
and all my brain cells start to meet.
It stores all kinds of things,
and it just runs long, without feet!

It fires happiness,
is organized, remembers well.
But then that "Bing!" will come
as if someone just hit a bell.

It slows and starts to ponder.
And what it ponders isn't good!
Those days it might as well
be just a solid block of wood.

Can't remember what to do,
or worse, what it already did;
Thoughts are scattered everywhere
and all my memories are hid.

Yes, my brain, my brain just does
what it wants and how it wants!
My job is staying with it,
and responding when it taunts.

2 comments:

  1. Your breakfast looked delish..that would get me out and about too! Hope your day was nice. I love all the owls you featured. My little Granddaughter loves owls and I think of her each time I spy a cute one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tasted delish too, Yaya!! :-) ... It seems that owls are everywhere these days! And I have a relative that collects them too!...Have a good day, Yaya. Mine is gonna be 'interesting' with all the medical testing. Ugh!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^