Monday, April 1, 2013

My Homage To Beauty And The Creative Eye!


      Hello Monday!...*yawn*...Why did you have to come so fast?!! I was just getting my dreams and bed flipping down to a science!! LOL...Anyway!
      If you have to watch Mondays come, it's kinda nice to have something beautiful to sip on...Ummmmmm...green tea with honey and lemon! :-) ...and something beautiful to look at!...like those beautifully creative clothespins in my header photo!! :-)
       And like the beautifully creative fabric flower bouquet from the same Etsy shop (below)...


      I love the buttons!...but of course I would! ^_^ I'm a button-loving kinda girl!...even though the fiber flowers in my Wuglyees Etsy shop, for the most part now, don't include buttons! For some reason, my customers seem to like my colorful lapel pins and boutonnieres 'au natural'! :-)
      I still like to throw one with an interesting button in there every once in a while though! :-) ...

 

      ...just for my own enjoyment!...At least that's been the case so far! ^_^ Wanna buy a button flower?!! Huh?!....Huh?! ^_^

        Back to the beautiful and creative eyes of the Etsy world!...


       This pillow cover made me smile! :-) Many times, back when I used to play basketball, I was so tired that I wanted to go to bed with my sneakers on...If I had this pillow cover back then I could've done it...creatively!! LOL 

       And talk about a creative eye!! Look at what this eye captured...


       Sometimes you have to have a creative eye enough to make it....and sometimes you just need a creative eye enough to SEE it, and capture it! :-) ... I just love those chairs!!...Doesn't it make you wonder about what the 'back story' is to the colorful chairs sitting in front of the house?!!...It does me! ^_^ 

       And this artist deserves a true homage!...


      All I can say is WOW!!!...If I had that kind of talent I could.....I could......I could make y'all crazy talking about it, that's what!! LOL...Especially if I could do flowers like this one too...


       No, I couldn't draw a flower to save my life! LOL But I can crochet one!...I can crochet lots of them...and do! ^_^ In fact, after a girlfriend visit this morning, I've got to do just that!...I sold some boutonnieres over the weekend, and I've got to get the replacements back in the shop 'toot sweet'! (Meaning "Quickly, immediately, at once"...It's a broke down version of the French expression ‘tout de suite’. ^_^)
        Have a beautiful and creative Monday, week, and April Y'all!! :-) It all begins today!!

I Like To Talk

I like to talk;
I like to gab;
I like a girlfriend
free confab!

I like to chat;
I like to speak;
I find that words
are what I seek.

I like the chatter
of a crowd;
Not in a whisper,
but out loud.

But, please no talking
while you chew.
{Speaking does 
have manners too!}

I like the noise
that utterance does.
The constant
conversation buzz.

Maybe I need a
word-free diet;
No! I could not
withstand the quiet!

So, I will talk;
Oh yes! I'll dabble
in a constant
lingo babble.

2 comments:

  1. Love the great finds this morning Deb. YOU have a creative eye for sure!!
    I love the clothespins and the photo of the chairs!! And of course, I love your flowers too!
    Have a great day. It's supposed to be snowy here today, but for now...the sun is shining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindy! :-) I'm so glad you liked them!....Snow?! O_O Oh No!!!! I thought the last batch you got was really the LAST!!...*shaking my head*...Oh Well, we have to take it as it comes, right?!...and pray for endurance! ^_^ Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts my friend, and have a good day!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^