Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Computer Brain Can't Take No More!!


      Yep! My brain has decided that it no longer wants to play!...not in any kind of speedy way anyway!...And in case you haven't figured it out by now, I'm not talking about my 'brain' brain...you know, the one that's rattling around in the top of my poetry filled skull! :-)
     I'm talking about my computer. The one with the typewriter letters on it's lap, and waaaaay too many lights, numbers and arrows and stuff! LOL...It's operating sooooo......slow.....sometimes!!
    I think the problem may be that I'm trying to save too much info on it these days...All of my shop photos, family photos, Etsy transactions, customer conversations, Facebook interactions, Twitter, bomps, boings, and a partridge in a pear tree!!!! LOL
      Yes, I know something has to go!...Or does it?! ^_^ ... That's what hubby and I were talking about this morning when I told him how aggravating the slowness of the computer was making me. He, with his usual 'Mr. Let-Me-Fix-It' self, said: "Why don't you erase some of it. You don't need all of the stuff you're saving anyway!"
       When I assured him that 'That Ain't Gonna Happen!' he said: "Well, what you need is external hard drive?"...O_O...There he goes with that gadget talk again!! ^_^


     Of course I had to get the whole explanation...from A to Z...whether I wanted to hear it or not!! LOL But I'm actually thankful, because now I know what I need...I need some more brain space!!! ^_^...I'm talking metal here...not 'matter'! LOL
     So, as soon as I figure out how to hook up a wagon to the 'free money' tree...Ha!...I'm gonna be looking for more brainage! ^_^ ... I peeped around Etsy...like I always do! ^_^...and found that the creative brains there are all working on it!!...


      If I had external video games I might be able to get them converted into hard drive (above)...but I don't have any...I'm not a 'beeping, blinking' video game girl. I don't have the 'brain' for it! LOL I'm more of a 'Spider Solitaire' type of girl! :-)
     Just so you don't think I'm a total 'brainless' person though, I can tell you that I do have a 'flash drive'!...My girlfriend talked me into getting it to put my poems on, in case my computer crashed. O_O I also don't understand why she's worried about my computer crashing. It's always in a safe place...and we don't really get earthquakes here! LOL
     Just kidding, people!! ^_^ I know what she meant!...But honestly, I still forget to put my poems 'on' the flash drive!! So what good is it really doing?!...Maybe I need a cute flash drive like this one...


     ...Or this one...


      Yeah! Maybe 'then' I'd remember to use it!! ^_^

     Anyway!!...One thing is clear! I'm not gonna be able to put much more in this 'brain'...the computer brain I mean. The slow, slow, slowness, and the waiting for the computer to respond after each new movement...especially when I first turn it on...UGH!!!...has got to go!!
      And now 'I've' got to go!!!! O_O Look at the time!!...Maybe the computer's brain isn't the only one around here in slow motion!! YIKES! LOL... Have a good rest of the day, Everybody...and a good and peaceful weekend too! :-)

Peaceful Moments

Peace is what I'm after.
No concerns to vex my head.
No disturbing complications.
No emotions to be read.

Peaceful contemplation.
Mental 'Playing in the yard'.
No 'You have to do this!" wording.
Nothing strenuous or hard.

Quiet, simple peace.
No one's problems I should fix.
No concentrated effort.
No new wrinkles in the mix.

Yes, peace is what I'm after.
Nothing pressing me 'to do'.
I want peaceful little moments.
And I'm gonna get them too!       

2 comments:

  1. I'm reaching a big load limit myself...talking about the computer..not me! I have some flash drives and keep forgetting to put pix on them. One day soon I'll remember..like today maybe? Maybe! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha!...I hope you got your flash drives filled up, Yaya!! ^_^ Have a good rest of the weekend too!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^