Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's Gonna Be A 'Whatever!' Kind Of Day!


       Hello Everybody! Hope you're doing well...I'm saying that because I'm not gonna have to time to hang around and find out this morning!...I've got another appointment today...*deep breath*...But today's is the last one...for this week! O_O


       Yep! I found out after my doctor's appointment yesterday, that he wants a couple of other testings done now. One is bloodwork!...YUCKY!...I really don't like the needle! I have veins that are hard to get at...like my 'pleasing' personality the last couple of days!! LOL
      I'm tired...mentally overworked...and I need a nap...24/7!!! LOL


        After my appointment today I may get the opportunity to take a breather from phone calls and appointments, so that I can take a few more naps, and get the rest of my studying and crocheting done!...Hopefully!!


      I'm sorry for the 'distracted me' being here all the time lately, but, hopefully soon, 'chatty girl' will be back!! :-) I certainly haven't stopped thinking of things to talk about. I just don't have time...or energy...right now!! Talk to you soon though!...Maybe tomorrow!! :-) Have a good one, Y'all!!

 Tired


Sapped, low,
weary, slow.

Dragging about,
plum tuckered out.

Fatiqued, spent,
No power surge sent.

Depleted, drained,
almost empty-brained.

Pooped, sucked dry,
out of gas, can't try.

Exhausted, fried,
 done in, mopey-eyed.

Tired? There's no doubt!
'Cause I'm all petered out.

6 comments:

  1. Hope your tests turn out well. It's okay to feel tired at times Wug. Take a nap, a long nap, after your appts. are over today. I'll be thinking about you today. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the others do too, Cin! The one today was not health related. Anyway, I haven't gotten the schedule for them yet. I'll let you know how it goes though...whenever! :-] ... Let's just say it's been an "INTERESTING" day! LOL Enjoy your meeting! I'm looking forward to putting some good news in my head tonight for a change! LOL

      Delete
  2. Wonderful blog, I´m happy to be a part of your post :) Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww!...I'm happy about it too!! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon and those tests are over quickly with some encouraging outcomes. Take it easy and rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yaya!...I'm feeling okay now, after a whole bunch of napping and stuff! ^_^ Just having some issues that need explanation is all. Trying to make sure little issues don't turn into big issues!! I'm sure the extra tests will iron it all out...or me! LOL Thanks for the concern. ♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^