Monday, April 22, 2013

Short And Sweet...And Thinking Elegant Thoughts!


      Okay...it's a facade! I'm not really feeling all that elegant this morning. What I'm feeling is anxious...and nervous! O_O The 'elegant' thing is my way of trying to move my mind past the reality of the medical tests I have to get done today! :-) So far it's working!
     So, my post is not gonna be a long drawn out one today...and stop clapping!! ^_^ I just need to sip elegantly on some green tea with lemon, and wrangle my mind to a state of calm, so that all the poking, prodding, and sticking that's about to happen won't seem so bad. :-) Can you feel my pain?! ^_^ If so, wanna take the tests for me?! LOL...I didn't think so!


      If I'm still alive tomorrow, I'll tell you all about it! LOL

Balance

You teeter totter, in the middle,
Lean a little, OOPS! You're off!
Now you know that you're not balanced,
and you hope the ground is soft.

It's not easy to achieve,
and once you have it, to maintain.
In almost every part of life
our balance is so hard to gain.

You have to balance your emotions,
how you eat, and how you spend.
And when you're balancing your checkbook,
try to keep a level grin.

Staying somewhere in the middle
takes a conscious, careful touch,
because it doesn't take a lot
to go from balanced to 'too much'!

So try to keep a balanced eye,
 a balanced plate, and balanced life.
Keep your feelings all in check,
and minimize the stress and strife.

And don't compare your sense of balance
 to your neighbor's...you're alone.
Because your neighbor's also trying
to get some balance of his own!

2 comments:

  1. Hi debbie. How did it go at doctor? Email me if you want to.
    purpletiger@gmx.us
    check out my website: www.youravon.com/jojosimmons
    Jocel ∞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jocel, YAY! I'm still alive ^_^ I'll talk to you soon.

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^