Saturday, April 6, 2013

It's Saturday 'Hmmmmmm' Color Time!!


     Hello Saturday People! :-) I hope you have big plans today...or little plans for something that makes you happy! That's what I'm doing today....and that's what I did last night too! ^_^ Hubby and I had fun on our Hawaii date! :-) We ate good, hula-ed a tiny bit, and slept waaaaaay later this morning than we should've!! O_O
    This morning we're gonna spend some time together too...but this time not just for ourselves! :-) We're gonna contact some people to invite them to a wonderful special talk at the Kingdom Hall tomorrow (Jehovah's Witnesses), and we're gonna do the 'phone around' to all of our relatives all over the United States, to make sure everybody is doing okay...and to encourage those who aren't doing okay!
      Other than that I'll be adding some color to my Saturday! :-) Yes....I have some more crocheting to do! ^_^


      After we got back from 'virtual' Hawaii...{By the way, the airplane ride was short and sweet, and I didn't have to take my shoes off...because I wasn't wearing any all day!! LOL}...I added the above 'color'...lapel pin...to my Wuglyees shop! :-) ... Then I started looking around in the Etsy search to see what was new!
       What I kept coming across was blue...and red....and blue and red together!...


       Isn't this doll adorable?! :-) So adorable, in fact, that I don't even mind that she's not crocheted!!...As you know, I have an affinity for a certain crocheted 'Ugly Wuglyee' bear! ^_^
      The pattern on her dress was so pretty that it made me wonder why I haven't focused on putting red and blue together in any of my boutonnieres or lapel pins! O_O I've certainly done red alone...And blue! In fact, this blue one is going into the shop a little later today...


     But I think I'm gonna have to have a fun Saturday color day and put the two colors together and see what it looks like! I already know I like them by themselves...And I don't just mean in my crocheted items!...


       The above bracelet is so cool in this turquoise blue!

      The scarf below shows how pretty the two colors can look together!...


      Well, they look gorgeous together in her scarf anyway! :-) I'll have to get back to you about how they look in a boutonniere! :-]

       Hmmmmmm...what else can I talk about before I go?!...My hormonal situation that's going on right now?!....No, no. Nobody wants to hear that!! LOL...My worries about my friends?!....No, no. Jehovah God is the one I'm talking to about that! :-)...My family issues?!....PLEASE!! (sarcastically)...You don't have 'time' to hear all of that!! And I don't wanna make myself a candidate for carpal tunnel syndrome trying to lay it all out for you!! ^_^
     So, I guess that leaves "Goodbye!"....So 'Goodbye!' ^_^ Have a good rest of the weekend, Y'all!

We're In This Together

Supporting one another
with our smiles and hugs and care.
Gathered as a group
with all our crafts and things to wear.

Thankful for the weather,
bringing people by the mile.
Showing what we do
to every mother, dad, and child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^