Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Mind Has Me Twisting And Turning!


     You ever have so many things on your mind, and so many issues to figure out, that your mind tries to work them out for you...while you're trying to sleep?! :-] Well, that's what is going on with me lately!! It seems that just as I get one thing figured out, something else pops up to take it's place...and multiply!! O_O
      I think my brain is tired of me trying to figure things out, and it wants to do it all by itself now...in twisting and turning 'cat naps'! LOL I say that because all I wanna do is sleep!!...Nap!...Catch a few Zzzzzzs!! :-) And because of that, I'm always noticing all of the items on Etsy that would probably...at least in my mind!...make my resting and thinking time a lot more comfortable! ^_^


   I usually notice pillows!!...and those creative Etsians are making all manner, style, color, materials, texture, and size of PILLOWS!! :-) I can almost feel my eyes closing, and my head bobbing up and down, just thinking about them! LOL
    I especially love the colorful ones...big surprise right?! ^_^...like the lumbar pillow in the header photo!...I even like the grey corduroy back-side of the pillow (shown in the photo above).

     And, of course, along with color, I do SO love a pillow with flowers!!..another surprise, right?! ^_^ ... And if the pillow has flowers AND buttons.....Zzzzzzzzzz!!! LOL...
   

     ...(waking up)....Wait a minute!....What was I saying?! ^_^ 

    If you've already seen the photo below, you're probably thinking 'pillows with zippers? Wug likes those too?!!!' Ha! Ha!....No!...I don't like zippers on my pillows!...I just like zippers....period!...and I saw that somebody had them on sale and thought I'd tell you about it!! ^_^ ... 10 zippers for $2.90!!!...


      Now...back to my sleep! :-) ... Oh, if only I had the proper place to hang this hammock!!...


       But then...knowing me!...I wouldn't get an ounce of sleep, worrying about falling off of it!! Ha! Ha!...which brings me full circle, back to me twisting and turning, and not getting any sleep because I have too much on my mind!...*sigh*...I wish I could tell you the details, but some things are just not 'blog-able'...even for me!! ^_^
      I can tell you that my blood-work turned out fine, and...supposedly...I'm great!...considering the condition I'm in!! LOL...Don't you just love 'doctor/nurse speak'?! :-) ... And I can tell you that hubby started training for a new part-time job....We're not too excited about it yet, because we're not sure it's gonna be what we need to keep ourselves going. But we're trying to keep it positive, and in prayer!
     The other stuff on my mind is too detailed and too specifically personal to talk about. Suffice it to say...I think it would keep you awake too!! ^_^ I'm just thankful that I still have my crocheting...for all of the awake hours! :-) Twisting and turning my hand to crochet is much more comforting than twisting and turning to try to sleep!! ^_^



     Of course, if my business doesn't pick up soon, my Wuglyees shop is gonna be another one of those things I have to start my mind to figuring about!! O_O I don't want that!!...UGH!...Maybe I should slow down on the crocheting for a bit and read another good book to 'take me away' for a while! Another Jane Austen, or 'The Help' type book! :-) Any suggestions?!...Oh Well, Time to go back to sleep!...Have a good day, Everybody! :-)

 Read a Good Book?!

Have you read any good books lately?
Have you quietly sat all alone
and thumbed through the word-filled pages,
of a story your mind made it's own?

Have you drifted away to a place
where you almost could smell the sea?
Where you found yourself so out of sorts
that you didn't quite know who to be?

Has a character brought you to tears;
Made you think of a time long since gone?
Have you been so enthralled with a writer
that their every word formed a bond?

Have you learned new things for your future;
Remembered some things from your past;
because of great words put on paper
that made all the memories last?

Have you been so excited to finish
that you restrained the desire to look?
Have you told all your friends about it?
Well, it sounds like you've read a good book!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pillows...especially that flower one! Wow!! I think I could also cozy up on one and take a bit of a nap.
    Hope you had a good day and I hope the job works out for Jeff too.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those pillows too, Cindy!!...And being as I'm the queen of 'let's-take-a-nap'...Bring On The PILLOWS!!!!...and a nice soft bed while you're at it ^_^ ... But I haven't slept that much today surprisingly. My mind is too busy. But I do feel one coming on now! LOL...Have a good rest of the evening, my friend! ♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^